Adele unnie is killing it (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
the quotes and replies... yikes why is everyone always arguing. anyway congratulations adele! great to hear something from her again, loved the song.
I got warned for talking about then yesterday and I won't say it again but ifykyk what I'm thinking. :yeonstare;:yeonstare;:yeonstare;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
i saw a thumbnail of a youtube video but was too tired to click on it and watch it :scree:
OKAY SO BASICALLY ON HER INSTA LIVE , SOMEONE ASKED HER IF ADELE WAS GONNA COLLAB WITH PEPPA AND SHE SAID NOO

BUT THEN YESTERDAY ON A RADIO INTERVIEW LMAO PEPPA REPLIED TO HER THROUGH A VOICE MESSAGE :oliviakek: :queen:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread