- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
Biggest opening in Spotify History.
19.1M streams in one day.
Topped the Global, US and UK charts on the first day
I got warned for talking about then yesterday and I won't say it again but ifykyk what I'm thinking. :yeonstare;:yeonstare;:yeonstare;the quotes and replies... yikes why is everyone always arguing. anyway congratulations adele! great to hear something from her again, loved the song.
what does Peppa have to do with itImagine this is what she achieved even without Peppa's clout
quite literallyliving under the rock omg![]()
![]()
![]()
living under the rock omg![]()
![]()
![]()
i saw a thumbnail of a youtube video but was too tired to click on it and watch itquite literally
OKAY SO BASICALLY ON HER INSTA LIVE , SOMEONE ASKED HER IF ADELE WAS GONNA COLLAB WITH PEPPA AND SHE SAID NOOi saw a thumbnail of a youtube video but was too tired to click on it and watch it![]()