@admins Explain Yourselves (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm not the only one!
:nakypog:
I wish mobile had the option to view the forum as desktop version, smh. But think it would break Nayeon's/staff's mind how long it takes to load desktop page on mobile.

I'm too used to-phpBB2 format forums-which I used to frequent/joined over ten years ago. (Must be under-powered for graphics heavy/kpop/modern forum, I guess.)
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wish mobile had the option to view the forum as desktop version, smh. But think it would break Nayeon's/staff's mind how long it takes to load desktop page on mobile.

I'm too used to-phpBB2 format forums-which I used to frequent/joined over ten years ago. (Must be under-powered for graphics heavy/kpop/modern forum, I guess.)
It does.
Screenshot_20190429-194929_Chrome.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Not finding any way to view desktop version on my mobile. Is safari supported? Thnx.
Oops, maybe iOS version is key. iPhone 5 running iOS 10.3.3 (sorry.) may be my shit phone doesn't support. Thnx.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I guess thought is something you think about a particular subject
an opinion is a thoughts about a particular subject too but who is based on your own judgement
and a discussions is between two people sharing their thoughts or opinion about diverse subjects
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread