- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,760
- Reactions Received
- 53,196
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 429,479
- Gender
- Female
I am a bit confused
She got kicked outI am a bit confused
so wait did she step down because stepping down seems like something one does voluntarily or did she get voted out since that sounds more like involuntary
so I discoveredShe got kicked out
Following the statement from ADOR, a representative of Min Hee Jin stated, “[Min Hee Jin] was suddenly notified on Saturday, [August] 24 that a board meeting would be held on [August] 27 regarding a change in the CEO position, and she attended the meeting via phone call on [August] 27.”
The representative continued, “The decision to dismiss CEO Min Hee Jin was made unilaterally without her consent, which is a clear violation of the shareholder agreement.”
“The company announced that CEO Min Hee Jin would continue producing for NewJeans, but this was not discussed with her and is a unilateral notification from the company,” they added.
![]()
ADOR Announces New CEO + Min Hee Jin States Decision Was Made Unilaterally | Soompi
ADOR has announced a change in their CEO. On August 27, ADOR announced that Kim Joo Young, an HR (human resources) expert, has been appointed as the newwww.soompi.com
Seems much like the latter since she is protesting.I am a bit confused
so wait did she step down because stepping down seems like something one does voluntarily or did she get voted out since that sounds more like involuntary
I think she got fired aka removed as oppose to stepping downMin Hee-jin resigns as CEO of NewJeans' label
![]()
Min Hee-jin resigns as CEO of NewJeans' label | Yonhap News Agency
SEOUL, Aug. 27 (Yonhap) -- Min Hee-jin stepped down as the CEO of K-pop girl group NewJean...m-en.yna.co.kr
why is that my friend?I honestly was not expecting them to step her down
Oh absolutely. I just thought they gave in to her entitlementwhy is that my friend?
all signs pointed to hybe execs wanting her gone
I bet she still retains creative control of Newjeans. No one can deny she's made them successful and also Hybe knows anything they do with New Jeans will face incredible scrutiny. If she still has creative control anything that goes wrong will still be her fault.I think she got fired aka removed as oppose to stepping down
yeap she's still the (head) producer and NJ certainly is successfulI bet she still retains creative control of Newjeans. No one can deny she's made them successful and also Hybe knows anything they do with New Jeans will face incredible scrutiny. If she still has creative control anything that goes wrong will still be her fault.![]()