i dont think she will take it. its the same offer she had before that expired nov 1.
she want ceo and only ceo and Ador is adamant no on that.
I don't think she has a choice. It's this or her career is over.

After this much backstabbing I don't think any company or investor will deal with her.
I am only a lowly surf-er(pun/mistake intended after watching Georgie and Mandy's first Marriage 1st episode(which I am emphatically NOT a surfer, but I forgot the actual word used in the joke 😅 😳 😬 😀 😄 😆), anyways can MHJ just nolo contendre the appointment as internal director? Then wait for judgment on CEO by legal process. The updates on KS are (thankfully) not as exhausting/exhaustive as elsewhere, so there's an update where the judge stated she/her lawyers hvnt even applied to be reinstated as CEO yet(which needs her to be internal director/the judge was deemed exasperated by the motions/injunction at that point LOL)
MHJ/her lawyers might be torn between scylla n charybdis rn: if she don't actually accept directorship, she can't ask for reinstatement as CEO, but if she takes action to accept directorship HYBE might argue she relinquished all rights under share agreement abrogating her ability to make a motion to take a vote to be appointed CEO. Truly a conundrum, which I thought the judge didn't mention(rightfully tho it might hv been to be impartial). If only MHJ/her lawyers had made a motion to reappoint MHJ as CEO before the judge stated their opinion; I think it was before Nov 3 when her internal director post expires(?)
My brain hurts just thinking abt the sequence/convoluted process.
Why isn't there a legal case 🤔 with a date for court proceeding where the original audit n its outcome is shown/argued in legal proceedings?(has US/UK/Korean tv/movies fooled us[/me] viewers tat justice/legal process is not smooth/timely? LOL)