Rumor ADOR has removed NewJeans from their website. (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,203
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not surprised. I don't know that there's a way forward where NJ realistically returns to Ador and everything is as it was before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Ador's website is only used for auditions and NewJeans is still listed on Hybe's website
Was about to say this since I thought it was pretty weird as they have to do mediation on the 14th per the judges orders
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread