- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
yeah you can playam i banned from mafia or nah cuz i wanna play
Sign up for one of the two timesYes I wanna play![]()
the morning one will work for me@Yili will either time work for you![]()
December 23 7 pmRound 1: December 23rd, 12pm EST
Round 2: December 23rd, 10pm EST
I was never more confused what it means in CET/CEST.![]()
Thank you, I'm always confused. lol It seems like it's Dec 23 6 pm and Dec 24 4 am or Idk anymore.December 23 7 pm
And December 24th 5pm if my math is correct
Oh I meant Dec 24th 5amThank you, I'm always confused. lol It seems like it's Dec 23 6 pm and Dec 24 4 am or Idk anymore.![]()
It's CET 23:39.Oh I meant Dec 24th 5am
What time is it for you now? In EST it's 5:37 pm
Ah yeah, then's 6pm and 4am, you're rightIt's CET 23:39.
Finally, I got something right (related to timezones)Ah yeah, then's 6pm and 4am, you're right![]()
it's tomorrow lmaowait has the game started already? or did i convert the time wrongly![]()