- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
This still ain't proper confirmation tho, bcs where tf did that article get that info
I'm fucking excited anywaystheir name is a mix between avatar x experience and aspect (to show their duality)![]()
SM 新 걸그룹 에스파 11월 데뷔, NCT 후 4년만 신인(공식)
[뉴스엔 이민지 기자] SM엔터테인먼트(이하 SM) 신인 걸그룹 에스파(aespa)가 오는 11월 전격 데뷔한다. SM은 10월 26일 오전 에스파의 공식 SNS 계정 및 유튜브 채널 등을 통해 에스파의 로고 영상과 이미지를 공개하고 본격적인 데뷔 프로모션의 시작을 알렸다. 그룹명 ‘에스파(aespa)’는 ‘Avatar X Experience’(아바타entertain.v.daum.net
Intellectuals.Like srsly.... if anything SM planned the group to promote at the same time as BTS to get as many eyes as possible on them!
Another dual concept group?their name is a mix between avatar x experience and aspect (to show their duality)![]()
SM 新 걸그룹 에스파 11월 데뷔, NCT 후 4년만 신인(공식)
[뉴스엔 이민지 기자] SM엔터테인먼트(이하 SM) 신인 걸그룹 에스파(aespa)가 오는 11월 전격 데뷔한다. SM은 10월 26일 오전 에스파의 공식 SNS 계정 및 유튜브 채널 등을 통해 에스파의 로고 영상과 이미지를 공개하고 본격적인 데뷔 프로모션의 시작을 알렸다. 그룹명 ‘에스파(aespa)’는 ‘Avatar X Experience’(아바타entertain.v.daum.net
I'm won't talk about Armys because we already know how they are esp. On twt but Reveluvs acting like YGstans are very sad to watch.I'm fucking excited anyways
Also It's hilarious going through the qrtwt's on the first one you posted lmao.
It's a mix of Reveluvs being mad, reveluvs saying they shouldn't treat these girls like MeU's threated RV and ARMY being mad or thinking SMNGG promoting at the same time as BTS is somehow bad?
Like srsly.... if anything SM planned the group to promote at the same time as BTS to get as many eyes as possible on them!
their stuff is getting ratioed but honestly? idc I’m just so so so happy to see my girls finally debut after so many setbacksI'm won't talk about Armys because we already know how they are esp. On twt but Reveluvs acting like YGstans are very sad to watch.
no clue but it sounds like neo culture tech type of fancy shmancyThe group name "aespa" is a name that combines "avatar X experience" (Avatar X Experience) with the english word "aspect" (aspect) meaning both sides, and will present a revolutionary and colorful activity based on the world view of "meet another avatar of his own self and experience a new world".
What the fuck does this mean?
I have a feeling that it has something to do with the AI virtual idols that Lee Soo Man was saying is the future.The group name "aespa" is a name that combines "avatar X experience" (Avatar X Experience) with the english word "aspect" (aspect) meaning both sides, and will present a revolutionary and colorful activity based on the world view of "meet another avatar of his own self and experience a new world".
What the fuck does this mean?
It sounds so trippy tbh but I guess their concept might be futuristic or somethingThe group name "aespa" is a name that combines "avatar X experience" (Avatar X Experience) with the english word "aspect" (aspect) meaning both sides, and will present a revolutionary and colorful activity based on the world view of "meet another avatar of his own self and experience a new world".
What the fuck does this mean?
if their gimmick is that they are robots I will cry lmaoI have a feeling that it has something to do with the AI virtual idols that Lee Soo Man was saying is the future.
I wouldn't put it pass SM tbh. We already have aliens....if their gimmick is that they are robots I will cry lmao
I think musically and concept wise they're gonna be like a female NCT but without the units...It sounds so trippy tbh but I guess their concept might be futuristic or something
if their gimmick is that they are robots I will cry lmao
The EXO members are still haunted by that and the wolf stuff lmao. Who knows maybe it'll work well.....I wouldn't put it pass SM tbh. We already have aliens....
I wouldn't mind that but I hope it doesn't take like a year or two for me to get use to their music like with NCT lolI think musically and concept wise they're gonna be like a female NCT but without the units...
Such a weird month for sm to do that.
Yea cuz that sold so well...................................Another dual concept group?
![]()