- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
the thing that really annoyed me was the autotune tbh, never liked too much of it in rap songsSo I had the displeasure of seeing the hate before the video so my expectation was VERY low but she wasn't even as bad as everyone is making her out to be... She has a nice tone and I'm sure with more practice she'll get even better. I liked it!
her lipsinging was off but oh well
from my (biased) standpoint though, most of the aespa hate is just bandwagon, and half the people will change their tune once they get popular