Teaser aespa second member Karina (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
And she looks pretty in a unique way!
She looks a lot like an actress I saw but I can’t remember the name and it’s stressing me out lol.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
00? That’s good, they’re older so far than I thought they’d be for a rookie group, whoever the maknae is might probably still be a minor but it’s good to see an adult lineup lol.




lmao WJSN member Yeoreum introduces herself in English as Summer so who knows :haylul:
Yeoreum is summer and Bom is spring idk what Autumn is called tho.
The maknae is rumoured to be an 04 liner but we'll have to wait and see!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I’m dying oomfs had a cc saying that yjm will debut as karina back in mid August...
I saw that tweet as well! Like theoretically it COULD be a huge ass coincidence, BUT..... if it be true our Karina is one to look at for spoilers!
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I saw that tweet as well! Like theoretically it COULD be a huge ass coincidence, BUT..... if it be true our Karina is one to look at for spoilers!
sav the real mvp here :sanapray:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I would be shocked if they had any members older than 00 or 99 to be honest.
I'd say 98 is also possible as she would be like 22-23 but it'd be very unlikely.

If it is a 4 member group it wouldn't be surprising if we have another 00-liner and then maybe a 99-liner
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Does anyone feel like it's kind of poor promo to be just dropping teaser pics? Like, I feel like a lot of kpop fans just live on YouTube and a mini video teaser (just like 30 seconds to a minute) on the SMTOWN YouTube channel would go a long way in terms of getting the girls' names out there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'd say 98 is also possible as she would be like 22-23 but it'd be very unlikely.

If it is a 4 member group it wouldn't be surprising if we have another 00-liner and then maybe a 99-liner
Ningning is a 02 liner and she is still heavily rumoured to be a part of the lineup...
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'd say 98 is also possible as she would be like 22-23 but it'd be very unlikely.

If it is a 4 member group it wouldn't be surprising if we have another 00-liner and then maybe a 99-liner
tbh I hope one member would be my age :gyuripout:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread