News Aespa's Official Positions! (2 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship


Karina is their leader! Her also being lead rapper is unexpected though. I thought she was a lead vocal.
And Winter is an ace as expected.
NingNing and Giselle's positions were as expected.




@My
​
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck


Karina is their leader! Her also being lead rapper is unexpected though. I thought she was a lead vocal.
And Winter is an ace as expected.
NingNing and Giselle's positions were as expected.




@My
​
I'm pretty sure they did say Karina is an all rounder so I mean
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
they're all lead vocal material too :hayshook: such a well rounded group
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Kinda shocked that Winter is the visual and not Karina... Also shocked that Karina isn't a part of their vocal line since the pre-debut clips that I've seen of her singing are actually pretty good!
I feel like they saw all the roles they had given her and decided to just omit one... Would have made more sense to exclude lead rapper than vocalist in my opinion but maybe they'll focus more on her rapping than singing in the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread