I was a bit bored, so I decided to make this edit. Feedback is appreciated!
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 13 June 2019 #1 I was a bit bored, so I decided to make this edit. Feedback is appreciated! Reactions: cosmicyuno, lexus, potato and 3 others
Loki Joined 5 June 2019 Messages 539 Reactions Received 1,946 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 June 2019 #2 It looks beautiful, I love the colors it's an excellent edit Jaehyun always looking great Reactions: lexus, noir, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 13 June 2019 #3 Nice 😍 Reactions: lexus, noir and Mayday
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 15 June 2019 #4 I wish I had talent like this. Reactions: Mayday