- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Probably easier said than done, some only use the artist thread which there's nothing wrong if you only do that but for ones that wanna browse other parts of the forums then it can become a bit of a problem.i am still waiting for blinks (from artist thread there) to move over to kps![]()
At most it makes others notice the absurdity of all the situationThe toxicity either chases you away or pulls you in thinking to fight fire with fire and if it does the 2nd you won't realise how toxic it is and how many excuses are used to justify being toxic but if you have to justify something then in most cases you're doing something wrong.
It was originally SooYoungWait what was your original username? I think I know you...
The one and only amazing, stunning, graceful, Sooyoung ! :)Wait what was your original username? I think I know you...