- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
First the electricity at my house randomly cut off. Apparently my house thought there was some sort of hazard so it kept cutting off every time we turned it back on. The electrician we called couldn't fix the issue either so I went like an entire week without electricity. That meant no internet and even worse, no electricity to charge my technological devices. But then, my mum was annoyed with the house so she decided she wants to move houses. She just called me and said she found a new house and that we should all start packing because she already has the keys. But that wasn't even the most frustrating part; the new house she found doesn't allow pets so I was forced to give away my turtle and bird (they went to really good homes though so I'm not too upset). I got to keep my cats and fish. Oh and all of this happened during my exams too. So lord knows how I did in my exams.
But then it was all over... We moved to our new house and we finally have electricity again and FINALLY the internet connected in my new house too. But I relaxed and became happy too early and my laptop screen broke. So I had to wait until the Wednesday to get it fixed and fortunately the guy I found fixed it for a good price and I was able to pick it up the next day.
So now it's all over and I'm praying that that was the end of my yearly dose of bad luck. Because I literally cannot deal with anything else going wrong at this point.
But then it was all over... We moved to our new house and we finally have electricity again and FINALLY the internet connected in my new house too. But I relaxed and became happy too early and my laptop screen broke. So I had to wait until the Wednesday to get it fixed and fortunately the guy I found fixed it for a good price and I was able to pick it up the next day.
So now it's all over and I'm praying that that was the end of my yearly dose of bad luck. Because I literally cannot deal with anything else going wrong at this point.
That all said, I'm back. I finally started catching up on the things I missed and found out that Hanbin left iKON. At first I thought it was a joke but apparently it's not and I have no idea what to feel right now. What is going to happen to iKON now? What is going to happen to Hanbin now? I'm so sad for all the boys.
On brighter news, Red Velvet had a comeback. I'm someone who loved Lookie Lookie, RBB & Power Up but I can't say I'm too fond of Zimzalabim (although the chorus is super catchy). It just won't grow on me. But the rest of the album is so good so I'm not even upset (but SM sucks and I don't know why they're trying so hard to kill RV). And for once they're promoting my favorite b-side on music shows Sunny Side Up. I'm obsessed with the song.
Also I'm on the verge of stanning Chungha and I'm back to stanning (G)I-DLE. 2019 Chungha is my type. I love her music this year. Gotta Go was super good but Snapping (and Chica) is a masterpiece. And (G)I-DLE's Uh Oh is everything I wanted. Right now I have RV, Chungha & (G)I-DLE on repeat.
I'm a boy group stan but this year I have been streaming more girl groups than boy groups... Feels weird.