After a Bad Week... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What do you do on your days off to relax and treat yourself?

Speaking as someone who just had an awful week.
I really need some ideas.
​
 
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I listen to music or strike a conversation with my friends whenever I'm bored. Listening to music helps calm me :pandatea:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I try to limit to bad days at worse thru music laughter and friends/family.
Not to say that this week or month or year have not been harder than normal.
I really try to get out of my head and back to things i have enjoyed for a life time.
usually super positive and happy stuff..

but on occasion i will have a vengeance night where everyone has to die.... Taken , john wick ect kill all the bad ppl for me :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
A long, relaxing shower/bath first of all, then time spent with some comfort food and watching stuff you enjoy- feelgood stuff usually, nothing too serious or sad.
I usually go on a solo ride too but not everyone does that lol- but it's what works best for me. I once rode my motorcycle 2 hours away from the city- had a rest stop near the hills and came back. If you like hiking and there are places nearby, I'd suggest that too. It's not relaxing but gets your mind off things and once you're done, it feels pretty good. You can come back and sleep and wake up feeling better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Lay in bed and read fluffy fanfic
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Thanks everyone for the suggestions!!! I really appreciate them-I'll be doing some of them.
Well I just do one of my hobbies which hobbies are different for everyone so what works for me might not work for you
I'll probably be doing this tbh. I like to read and I picked up a Hate to Love cute story with some magical elements recently and that should make me feel better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Shower, moisturize, wash my face, turn on my wax melt, and watch something new on my laptop
A long, relaxing shower/bath first of all, then time spent with some comfort food and watching stuff you enjoy- feelgood stuff usually, nothing too serious or sad.
I usually go on a solo ride too but not everyone does that lol- but it's what works best for me. I once rode my motorcycle 2 hours away from the city- had a rest stop near the hills and came back. If you like hiking and there are places nearby, I'd suggest that too. It's not relaxing but gets your mind off things and once you're done, it feels pretty good. You can come back and sleep and wake up feeling better.
I went and took a nice hot shower this morning. I went on a drive to see my BF too. And now I'm doing a bit of crafting/homework for therapy.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Taking a nice, long shower or bath. Then exfoliating and moisturizing your skin all over to start the day right. Soon after, eating some heart food like clam chowder or a warm cup of hot cocoa while watching some feel-good, cozy movies would comprise my 'rest' or 'me' days. Hope this helps? :ilovebread:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I went and took a nice hot shower this morning. I went on a drive to see my BF too. And now I'm doing a bit of crafting/homework for therapy.
Hope you're feeling better :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Taking a nice, long shower or bath. Then exfoliating and moisturizing your skin all over to start the day right. Soon after, eating some heart food like clam chowder or a warm cup of hot cocoa while watching some feel-good, cozy movies would comprise my 'rest' or 'me' days. Hope this helps? :ilovebread:
it does <3

I was watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend to feel better.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nightshade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread