After doing some thinking about this... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I have decided that I do not need any more CD cards. I am pretty much trying for an impossible feat because there are just too many cards and there is a very unlikely chance, almost certain, that I will not get Joshua. I will eventually get it somehow hopefully. Thank you everyone for your help and once my daily cards have been given, I will return the cards I took.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Myth
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
You got really unlucky that only 2 of the card you want dropped so far and the 2 that have it will not give it up :sanapray:
I know. It's fine though because I don't think I'll be coming back.
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I have decided that I do not need any more CD cards. I am pretty much trying for an impossible feat because there are just too many cards and there is a very unlikely chance, almost certain, that I will not get Joshua. I will eventually get it somehow hopefully. Thank you everyone for your help and once my daily cards have been given, I will return the cards I took.
Oh nvm what I said in the other thread then sorry
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
That’s sad, maybe someone will trade with you :sanapray:
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
That’s sad, maybe someone will trade with you :sanapray:
It's ok, the 2 people who own it are CARATS so they won't be trading it away no matter the offer and I'll be leaving in a week anyways so it's ok.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread