- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
- He said, "For the same reason you have been reading the Old Testament all of your life."
Each moment, each hour, minute and second
I feel like I’m born again, it’s my birthday
He was in a new world of myth.
Don’t forget
The dazzle of the day when we were “us”
If you want to find out what it means to have a society without any rituals, read the New York Times.
And you'd find the news of the day, including destructive and violent acts by young people who don't know how to behave in a civilized society.
Society has provided them no rituals by which they become members of the tribe, of the community.
Yes or no, just tell me
Make it easy and simple
I hate ambiguous answers
All children need to be twice born, to learn to function rationally in the present world, leaving childhood behind.
I think of that passage in the first book of Corinthians: "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
We need myths that will identify the individual not with his local group but with the planet.
That tough roar makes you come back to me
In this vast wilderness I spread my large firm seeds
That mighty roar makes you come back to me
A model for that is the United States. Here were thirteen different little colony nations that decided to act in the mutual interest, without disregarding the individual interests of any one of them.
It's already here: the eye of reason, not of my nationality; the eye of reason, not of my religious community; the eye of reason, not of my linguistic community. Do you see?
And this would be the philosophy for the planet, not for this group, that group, or the other group. When you see the earth from the moon, you don't see any divisions there of nations or states.
I’ll see it under the light alone without anyone knowing
I’m going to crazy because I’m curious
This might be the symbol, really, for the new mythology to come. That is the country that we are going to be celebrating.
And those are the people that we are one with.
Hey this tastes
Just like thin ice
Bling bling bling it shines
Like starlights, icy
Each moment, each hour, minute and second
I feel like I’m born again, it’s my birthday
He was in a new world of myth.
Don’t forget
The dazzle of the day when we were “us”
If you want to find out what it means to have a society without any rituals, read the New York Times.
And you'd find the news of the day, including destructive and violent acts by young people who don't know how to behave in a civilized society.
Society has provided them no rituals by which they become members of the tribe, of the community.
Yes or no, just tell me
Make it easy and simple
I hate ambiguous answers
All children need to be twice born, to learn to function rationally in the present world, leaving childhood behind.
I think of that passage in the first book of Corinthians: "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
We need myths that will identify the individual not with his local group but with the planet.
That tough roar makes you come back to me
In this vast wilderness I spread my large firm seeds
That mighty roar makes you come back to me
A model for that is the United States. Here were thirteen different little colony nations that decided to act in the mutual interest, without disregarding the individual interests of any one of them.
It's already here: the eye of reason, not of my nationality; the eye of reason, not of my religious community; the eye of reason, not of my linguistic community. Do you see?
And this would be the philosophy for the planet, not for this group, that group, or the other group. When you see the earth from the moon, you don't see any divisions there of nations or states.
I’ll see it under the light alone without anyone knowing
I’m going to crazy because I’m curious
This might be the symbol, really, for the new mythology to come. That is the country that we are going to be celebrating.
And those are the people that we are one with.
Hey this tastes
Just like thin ice
Bling bling bling it shines
Like starlights, icy