After the debut, who is your bias in Aespa? (1 Viewer)

Who is your bias in Aespa?


  • Total voters
    7

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Did your bias change?
Did you finally settle on somebody?

For me..... I was already leaning towards Giselle before, but Ningning was definitely up there as well. This Music Video 100% solidified giselle as my bias. I loved all of her parts and she just looked STUNNING in every sense of the word!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Undecided.

I thought it was going to be Ningning (because I usually go for the main vocals) but the other members also sounded so good. I was pleasantly surprised. So I'll have to wait and see.
You can definitely tell it's an SM group from the vocals! Main rapper slaying with vocals!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and dnb

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,500
Reactions Received
53,174
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,292
Gender
Female
Still haven't decided yet but you can tell who the front runners are from my sig~~
and yes someone made an unexpected jump on the rank xD
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
You can definitely tell it's an SM group from the vocals! Main rapper slaying with vocals!
Funny you should mention that. I think Black Mamba itself sounds more like an NCT or EXO song than an SM GG song. The layered vocals, rapping rhythm and dirty bass are all SM BG hallmarks.

I actually went through the MV one time to see if they had any EXO Wolf or NCT suspended-in-the-air scenes.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I actually can’t pick. Pre-debut I thought it would be Winter because she was so cute but in the MV, all girls genuinely surprised and impressed me. They all caught my attention so I would have to see more from them to see who my bias is but I think I might also just settle for ot4.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Giselle!!! But then, Ningning's high notes! Daaaaaaaaaangggggg good question!
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
giselle ofc, but i want to say all of them :yolk: why are they all so talented ??
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread