- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,318
- Reactions Received
- 76,679
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,960
- Ship
- Wreck
Could try your hand at a re-roll and maybe luck will be on your sideI got nothin’ to give you![]()
Re-rolls scare meCould try your hand at a re-roll and maybe luck will be on your side![]()
What scares you about them?Re-rolls scare me![]()
I might be getting rid of three unwanted cards for another unwanted oneWhat scares you about them?
Well given that it's a new batch chances are you'll at least get the choice of a valuable card if you do a re-roll now versus deciding to do one later in the batch when people have re-rolled for like half of the batchI might be getting rid of three unwanted cards for another unwanted one
Although I’ve been considering re-rolling the ones I’ve had forever.![]()
Very trueWell given that it's a new batch chances are you'll at least get the choice of a valuable card if you do a re-roll now versus deciding to do one later in the batch when people have re-rolled for like half of the batch
I'll have to decline on Yeonjung and just as a question since I saw you made 3 threads did you perhaps miss that the daily quest got changed to be just 2 threads and 15 posts?I ended up pulling Yeonjung from WJSN would you like her? If not I understand![]()
I didn’t know that was changed…I'll have to decline on Yeonjung and just as a question since I saw you made 3 threads did you perhaps miss that the daily quest got changed to be just 2 threads and 15 posts?
Was done a little while ago but it's still fairly recentI didn’t know that was changed…Was that done today?
I must have missed it, thanks for letting me knowWas done a little while ago but it's still fairly recent