MV Agust D '대취타' MV (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am LIVING for that slit/scar over his eye!

Also oh FUCK THAT FUCKING BURN

I'm so thankful I'm a genius
That is your excuse for popping a pill
cry me a river
you just got no skills


I'm.... OUCH

and this MV!! THIS MV IS SO GOOOOD
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Xeulgi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,814
Reactions Received
53,200
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
430,537
Gender
Female
I love it and was that jin and jk I saw fighting at the back😂
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who or what else would be pill-poppers referring to?
I mean I might just be wrong, but.... wouldn't them be the best match?
oooh it COULD also be B.I
I don't think he'd go after peers like that lol but you never know, seems like he would need to have a personal vendetta or something against these guys for that. Maybe it's just him dissing people who trash BTS or his skills while not being at his level.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't think he'd go after peers like that lol but you never know, seems like he would need to have a personal vendetta or something against these guys for that. Maybe it's just him dissing people who trash BTS or his skills while not being at his level.
I think he might go after specific ppl, BTS/Yoongi have done it in the past (like before they were proper popular) so the claws ARE there! + I know in one of the B-sides he straight up responded to a journalist who had been going on and on about their enlistment or some shit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't think he'd go after peers like that lol but you never know, seems like he would need to have a personal vendetta or something against these guys for that. Maybe it's just him dissing people who trash BTS or his skills while not being at his level.
oh SHIT this is from a B-side

bitches who got media favorment go on more broadcasts/shows than me”
“i wonder how much these little kids/bitches who brag about their money even earn”
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is awesome
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Loved it.



And it gave a flashback to AKP times where non-fans would complain about Mic Drop and Ddaeng, saying that BTS were too arrogant and mean in their rap disses...

*laughs in Agust D*
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I never thought I was into those rice farmer hat things but :lovelycooky: You learn something new everyday
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ooof- :maheart:

I-I I've never felt this way about Suga, w-why am I feeling this way? He's usually such a cute squish in my eyes but now he's...

What A Man GIF - WhatAMan Flirt Flirty - Discover & Share GIFs ...


:llama_shook:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread