COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv

Article: Ahn Jae Hyun, CFs OUT... Merbliss "Our contract with him was for his romanticist image"

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+5,429, -119] He went from a romanticist image to the nation's nipple man... sigh

2. [+4,960, -134] Well I hope he finds another woman with sexy nipples someday...

3. [+4,256, -113] Never did I think his career would be gone all at once like this... the illusion of an image...

4. [+362, -1] Imagine the pressure his new girlfriends will be under.. ㅋㅋ all the gossiping about her nipples "that girl must have sexy nipples"

5. [+290, -2] ㅋㅋㅋ He blew up his bubble thanks to his wife and now it's being popped thanks to her too ㅋㅋㅋ How do you get into a marital rut so early? What sane woman would ever bet her life on you again?? Three years? That's still the newlywed stage. If you want a woman with sexy n*pples so badly, go date someone in the s*x industry.

6. [+180, -2] Honestly, I bet everyone's lost their respect for him, aside from his parents... I don't know if he has a nuna or little sister but I'd cut contact with him after this.

7. [+152, -3] He can be a CF model for nipple bands

8. [+133, -4] He better check their nipples before he marries anyone now

-

Article: [Exclusive] Ahn Jae Hyun's image deleted from clothing brand... aftermath of divorce with Goo Hye Sun

Source: SpoTV News via Nate

1. [+2,569, -62] News and rumors travel fast in the CF industry, so to see them drop him one by one must mean Ahn Jae Hyun is in the wrong... why did you do this to yourself, Ahn Jae Hyun...

2. [+2,186, -105] I prefer one Baek Jong Won over 100 Ahn Jae Hyuns

3. [+1,919, -41] This is really taking down his image

4. [+235, -3] He earned fame because of Goo Hye Sun and now he's back to rock bottom because of her. Do you see what you are now? From start to finish, you're beneath her. Don't act up when you don't even know your worth.

5. [+208, -8] Should've just settled with Goo Hye Sun when she was being nice and saying the divorce was due to a marital rut... why did you get so greedy with your agency and media play even more?;;

6. [+205, -2] The CF industry is obviously not doing all this just based on Goo Hye Sun's words. They know something too. Farewell.

7. [+154, -6] What even was Ahn Jae Hyun before he became known as her husband? ㅋㅋ Just another nameless actor known for his flop of a drama 'Blood'. It wasn't until he started dating her and they got married that he created up a 'romanticist' image for himself. Without her, he'd still be nameless.

8. [+153, -3] Goo Hye Sun is saving the celebrity industry. I bet there are still a lot of gross guys out there but at least we've gotten rid of Jung Jun Young and Ahn Jae Hyun.

-

Article: [Exclusive] Book release + CFs on pause... Goo Hye Sun vs Ahn Jae Hyun, a battle with only losses

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+7,459, -297] Obviously she thinks the risk of losses is worth going public with all this! She deserves to be enraged with the way she was treated!

2. [+8,200, -1,149] Goo Hye Sun is putting her career as an actress, writer, and movie director on the line for this battle. No one deserves to put her down for that.

3. [+3,133, -181] Just imagine how bad he was to her that she, as a woman, felt compelled to reveal such embarrassing information to the public? He has moral issues if what he said to her was true. And now I'm wondering who else he said those things to as well....

4. [+809, -21] Nipples.... all because of that, there's no way CF companies are ever going to cast him again. His acting isn't Lee Byung Hun-tier to make up for it. His career in CFs and dramas is... over. Maybe we'll see him on some morning drama in 10 years?

5. [+733, -12] Who can blame Goo Hye Sun when she's taking back the romanticist image that she gave him in the first place~

-----------------------

[+235, -3] He earned fame because of Goo Hye Sun and now he's back to rock bottom because of her. Do you see what you are now? From start to finish, you're beneath her. Don't act up when you don't even know your worth.

The trash getting torn to shreds left, right and center is delicious!! 2019 really has been the year that all the trash is getting taken out!

@Mirae @Darkyoda47

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I totally feel like i've missed something here, last I knew this just seemed like a story or he said she said but they got divorced because he didn't like her nipples? What? :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
I know they're getting divorced but it seems I missed something else
I totally feel like i've missed something here, last I knew this just seemed like a story or he said she said but they got divorced because he didn't like her nipples? What? :jisoosmh:
in her instagram post she said:

"When asked what I did wrong, he said that I was not sexy and my nipples weren't sexy, therefore he really wants a divorce."

on one hand i wish i didn't know any of this bc it really shouldn't be out in the public. but on the other hand he's sounding like total trash. but this could've been just a random thing he said to hurt her. i don't know i hope they get thru this but i don't want to know any more shit about their life :zoomeyes:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
"What did I do wrong? When I asked, he told me that I’m not sexy, and my husband kept saying that he wanted to divorce me no matter what because I have unsexy nipples. Even while we were living together, my husband sometimes loudly played YouTube broadcasts that men in a marriage rut might listen to before falling asleep… I was a ghost that lived in our home."

Get. Me. The. Fucking. Electric. Chair.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
I know they're getting divorced but it seems I missed something else
- Gossiping about Goo Hye Sun behind her back with his female CEO (the same agency that GHS is under herself....)
- Multiple reports that that he cheated multiple times during their marriage.

Okay what's with the nipple talk? Someone enlighten me with the tea :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

The guy is absolute fucking trash and doesn't deserve her as his wife.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
1. [+2,569, -62] News and rumors travel fast in the CF industry, so to see them drop him one by one must mean Ahn Jae Hyun is in the wrong... why did you do this to yourself, Ahn Jae Hyun...

6. [+205, -2] The CF industry is obviously not doing all this just based on Goo Hye Sun's words. They know something too. Farewell.

I wonder what else is going to come out about this scumbag? Because the Knetz are right. The CF industry won't just drop him based on Goo Hye Sun words. So what has come out so far is true and there's the possibility that some more things will come to light in the coming week(s)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Wow he's trash who had no consideration for her at all and i'd bet only married her for her status in the 1st place.
Used her to gain fame and now he's lost it all because she's revealed the truth.

Feels like poetic justice to me.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins

She's kicked his "reputation" in the ass and exposed him for what he is.
I always knew I loved her.​

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn..... this is getting crazy.
Ahn Jaehyun usually seems like a fun, loving and crazy person on NJTTW and Kang Kitchen.
Don't know if he will be dropped from NaPD's shows now or if they will stand by him.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
She's 34?

Woah she looks quite young, his loss

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins

I wonder what else is going to come out about this scumbag? Because the Knetz are right. The CF industry won't just drop him based on Goo Hye Sun words. So what has come out so far is true and there's the possibility that some more things will come to light in the coming week(s)
People have started digging up his friendship with Jung Joonyoung....they were apparently best friends or something

CF companies may be dropping him because of that since almost everyone involved with him has turned out to be trash

Reactions Received
KS Coins
People have started digging up his friendship with Jung Joonyoung....they were apparently best friends or something

CF companies may be dropping him because of that since almost everyone involved with him has turned out to be trash

well then...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread