@Dive
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,031 Reactions Received 98,803 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,717 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 18 April 2023 #1 @Dive Reactions: Yerichu
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,373 Reactions Received 36,646 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,088 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 18 April 2023 #2 Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,031 Reactions Received 98,803 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,717 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 18 April 2023 #3 It was a cute episode, not as wild as some others I saw Also I'm a bit suprised to see Yujin on here, isn't the drinking age in korea 21 ?
It was a cute episode, not as wild as some others I saw Also I'm a bit suprised to see Yujin on here, isn't the drinking age in korea 21 ?