News Ailee signs with Pop Music (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
On July 31, Pop Music—a subsidiary of WYSIWYG Studios—officially announced, “Ailee recently signed an exclusive contract with our agency.”

Ailee also personally announced the news on Instagram, writing, “Due to the expiration of my exclusive contract with THE L1VE, I have wound up transferring agencies. I wanted to tell my fans, who always give me their love and support, before anyone else.”

She went on, “I will work hard to become an even more mature and cool Ailee at my new agency Pop Music. I sincerely thank my Aileeans [Ailee’s fandom] for always waiting for me and believing in me, and I love you.”


Source

@Aileean ​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hopefully she has a comeback soon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread