Aka: the wasted time thread (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ooof, i was starting to make a spoiler-filled thread on it, ig i cant tag u there now-unless i think you can find it after u watched up to the latest, either 8 now or all 9 after its out.


Big brain Maya, i stan. (,do you mean improv poltical speeches n forensics as 2 separate things, cos i dont see the connection except as an example of ur big brain.

Maya for POTUS 50 in 20 yrs! Legally i cant vote or campaign for u but morally i support you.
By forensics I mean public speaking not forensics science. The definition is interchangeable, so yeah I was talking about the same thing.

If I win that election, I'll be sure to give you a shoutout. "This goes out to that uwuwinter guy I knew on a forum 20 years ago. Wonder how he's doing." :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread