Appreciation AKB and Bay FM even pick the IZ*ONE version. (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
IZONE WILL FOREVER LIVE IN OUR HEART
I may not have gotten around to Iz*one in their active period, but even I have to acknowledge how incredible they were! And their music slaps too! :izhug:
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I may not have gotten around to Iz*one in their active period, but even I have to acknowledge how incredible they were! And their music slaps too! :izhug:
BOSS:letitfry:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread