MV AKB48 release Sentimental Train MV with Jurina (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They've had this version where they plotted where she would be

But they released the one with her in it today :pandahappy:

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
I can't get into Jpop rotational idol groups, because all the members are so young.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can't get into Jpop rotational idol groups, because all the members are so young.
Yeah i've only really become a fan of AKB recently even if i've known about them for a while. Most of the members I do like are older or graduated.

I feel like I have less problems with them debuting at a young age and more problems with how they are treated in the industry. I don't really know Japan's child labor laws but the industry in general sexualizes the idols. Given recent events i'm not sure how reliable management is at protecting the girls as well
 

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
Yeah i've only really become a fan of AKB recently even if i've known about them for a while. Most of the members I do like are older or graduated.

I feel like I have less problems with them debuting at a young age and more problems with how they are treated in the industry. I don't really know Japan's child labor laws but the industry in general sexualizes the idols. Given recent events i'm not sure how reliable management is at protecting the girls as well

I think Yoshimotozaka46 is really cool and I would love to get into them, but they are under Sony so everything is region locked :(

Unisex, and no age limit so I don't feel like a creep for liking them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think Yoshimotozaka46 is really cool and I would love to get into them, but they are under Sony so everything is region locked :(

Unisex, and no age limit so I don't feel like a creep for liking them.
lol that sucks

I'm not too familiar with the group but I see with what you said how that'd be more comfortable
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yseki
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can't get into Jpop rotational idol groups, because all the members are so young.
I wouldn't say all the members are young, a lot of them are though. Sentimental Train senbatsu ranges from 1991-2001. Only Nako and Miku are born in the 2000s.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I wouldn't say all the members are young, a lot of them are though. Sentimental Train senbatsu ranges from 1991-2001. Only Nako and Miku are born in the 2000s.
that is going to take a real hit with all the members who have left.

any hope for Ogiyuka in specific or ngt at all.

Really can not find much since the forced graduation of the 3.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that is going to take a real hit with all the members who have left.

any hope for Ogiyuka in specific or ngt at all.

Really can not find much since the forced graduation of the 3.
Yup! I was really excited for this year's SSK to see the effects of the girls who aren't there anymore but I guess we'll have to wait next year. Still hoping for Naachan to at least crack the top 3.

IDK about Ogiyuka since even their KKS are resigning.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yup! I was really excited for this year's SSK to see the effects of the girls who aren't there anymore but I guess we'll have to wait next year. Still hoping for Naachan to at least crack the top 3.

IDK about Ogiyuka since even their KKS are resigning.
ouch, that truly does sound like the group is dead.
I just do not understand how or why they screwed the pooch so badly there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ouch, that truly does sound like the group is dead.
I just do not understand how or why they screwed the pooch so badly there.
They're just so fucking incompetent. I'm glad SKE and NMB are owned by other companies now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread