News AKMU achieves Realtime All Kill + Melon & Genie Roof Hits (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

​


AKMU are back and they aren't here to mess around!!!!


And if you haven't listened to the song already. Give your ears a blessing right now
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
AKMU IS SO POWERFUL OMG.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,802
Reactions Received
93,581
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Roof hit at 10pm no one has done that this year. I just looked and as of 10:20 still on the roof in the 5 min chart.

Still think melon is broken though.
Not sure how much business they have lost bet it feels significant.

Really happy for them, just wish they had left the company before this.
Them fronting yg atm feels like say Dr Seuss fronting the mob.
 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Its beautiful, i can feel my tears rolling down my cheeks without me realizing, its simply the best this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Really happy for them, just wish they had left the company before this.
Them fronting yg atm feels like say Dr Seuss fronting the mob.
I think their contact is for 7 years or something like that.
:nekosweat: :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
bless. they have amazing music.
If I remember rightly, I listened to one of their songs once before and I liked them, but that was a while ago now, but I'll download their whole discography and start listening to them ^-^
I have never got into a co-ed group before and I like both this song and KARD's new song lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If I remember rightly, I listened to one of their songs once before and I liked them, but that was a while ago now, but I'll download their whole discography and start listening to them ^-^
I have never got into a co-ed group before and I like both this song and KARD's new song lol
co-ed isn’t done that often sadly but there definitely are some gems. AKMU does everything on their own and really show so much ability and talent with everything they do. They got popular on k star 2 some years ago and are called the nation‘s siblings. korea loves them alot.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread