News AKMU Chankyuk Discharged (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Quick reminder: before he left, Chanhyuk wrote Suhyun an album to release while he was gone.
His service is over and it still hasn't seen the light of day :nayeonisdone:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wonder what they will do, for AKMU it could be best to even change company if they get offer. They make their own music and their music has mostly public appeal so smaller company might actually offer them more- more focus, more comebacks, more music out.
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was waiting for this moment aaaaah. I just hope they can continue music (and I secretly hope they will find another company to join, because they're so freaking talented and I'm afraid YG will waste this from now on)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Finally <3
I want AKMU to ditch YG as soon as possible :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
YAY! :llama_laugh:

I love AKMU so much. I'm so happy he's finally back and they can start making music again.

I really wanted a solo album from Suhyun though :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Got a Knowing Bros appearance lined up already, I can't wait.
Omg imagine AKMU singing with Min Kyunghoon :sj_weary:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread