MV AKMU How can I love the heartbreak, you`re the one I love M/V (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my babies blessing us with something beautiful :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I haven’t listened to the song yet but it’s doing extremely well, I can see it getting PAK!



I mean that was to be expected tbh! The general public LOVES them (well deserved), this is their first comeback in a long time and no other GP favorites have a really recent comeback!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach and yeji

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean that was to be expected tbh! The general public LOVES them (well deserved), this is their first comeback in a long time and no other GP favorites have a really recent comeback!
Yeah, I agree! While I personally don't like most of the ballads, I think this one is quite nice.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread