News AKMU's Chanhyuk discharged from military (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena





FINALLY! CHANHYUK'S MILITARY ENLISTMENT IS OVER!! :queen:

​

Chanhyuk going to have a showdown with YG as to why his sister's solo debut didn't happen and also to demand the cancellation of AKMU's contract with YG :sanapray:
 
Last edited:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Tea though

I genuinely wonder how their family feels about all of the recent controversies given how conservative they are...
I imagine that they are seething and no doubt Chanhyuk has had this all on his mind on what to do next. I really can't wait for him and Suhyun to leave YG. Because neither of them deserve to be dragged into that mess.

And I'm also still pissed that YG didn't allow Suhyun to release any songs that her brother wrote for her during his enlistment.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,505
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I imagine that they are seething and no doubt Chanhyuk has had this all on his mind on what to do next. I really can't wait for him and Suhyun to leave YG. Because neither of them deserve to be dragged into that mess.

And I'm also still pissed that YG didn't allow Suhyun to release any songs that her brother wrote for her during his enlistment.
This also really annoyed me. I do not even follow YG acts and only really got to know them because of Yeri.
But it was Super super shady of YG ent to not have her release the songs He specifically wrote for her to sing while he was gone.
And from what i can tell it was just because Chanhyuk defied yg personally and went to the military when Chanhyuk wanted too.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Soon AKMU will be free and we will get a comeback from the legendary duo :queen:

If they go to P Nation then Psy will officially become my favorite person
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Yay! I missed him. Hopefully we can see more Akmu performances soon. (though I'm not counting on a comeback) :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread