- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Didn't even know of it's existence until like yesterday or so. I was watching Jujutsu Kaisen (ep 17 is out btw and Maki vs Mai is
) and I read in a comment how JJK along with Akudama Drive were the best animes of the year.
Anyway I decided to check it out, it's only 12 eps long, not based on any manga, by all accounts it looks like it tells a complete story and will be fine even if there's no sequel, and the cyberpunk aesthetics and animation are so good I love it
Didn't expect this quality from Studio Pierrot lol. Anyway, why is it so slept on, pls give more attention
@Anime
Anyway I decided to check it out, it's only 12 eps long, not based on any manga, by all accounts it looks like it tells a complete story and will be fine even if there's no sequel, and the cyberpunk aesthetics and animation are so good I love it
Didn't expect this quality from Studio Pierrot lol. Anyway, why is it so slept on, pls give more attention
@Anime