Official [ALL CLAIMED] Awards Giveaway - EXID, Mamamoo, Oh My Girl [GIF Badges] (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll display it proudly if I get it. Especially now that Banana culture is defunct :yolk: Hani is one of my ults and Up and Down is still one of my all-time bops.
you know what, I'll be a good person :maheart:
@NASA trashy can have the badge :sanapray: there'll be another chance for me :yolk:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you know what, I'll be a good person :maheart:
@NASA trashy can have the badge :sanapray: there'll be another chance for me :yolk:
Are you sure? :hayshook: Thanks, I'll let you decide on the aesthetic if you want. :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:

And to extend the courtesy, if a bigger stan comes along, I'll give it to them gladly.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are you sure? :hayshook: Thanks, I'll let you decide on the aesthetic if you want. :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:

And to extend the courtesy, if a bigger stan comes along, I'll give it to them gladly.
yes I'm sure. you deserve it <33333 nooo you can choose the aesthetic :maheart: you have great taste :sanapray:
omg yes keep it going :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I laughed when you came in right after me, those desperate genes have passed to you :yolk:.

Thanks :sj_weary:
Hmm I'll see if I find anything in a few mins and shoot you or Hapz a PM if I do, else this looks great too :sanapray:
:wimwim: guess I was ignored in that
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just in case someone missed it: change of badge is allowed. it just has to be with the group cause this was awarded due to the Artist Threads
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
while i would love to have the mamamoo badge, i'm terrible at writing any kind of explanations and things like that so i'd rather not embarass myself and make you read any of that lmao. good luck to everyone else!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:wimwim: guess I was ignored in that
Omg no I said NASA coz she made this thread and Hapz DM'd me saying if I want any changes made I can ask him, that's all :nayeonisdone:
So dramatic smh :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA, kuro and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg no I said NASA coz she made this thread and Hapz DM'd me saying if I want any changes made I can ask him, that's all :nayeonisdone:
So dramatic smh :jisoosmh:
nahh it‘s good :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: kuro, NASA and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If I find a good gif I'd have DM'd you anyway :wimwim:
Unless you don't want me to :taesip:



Be happy for your father :jenniesmug:
are you sure :wimwim: and you know exactly I would want to. I love making badges:wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
are you sure :wimwim: and you know exactly I would want to. I love making badges:wimwim:
Fine you'll be the one then, since you made my Yooa badge :wimwim:
Don't be sad now :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro, NASA and yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Seems @bulletproof has snatched my queens before I had a chance to wake up. :<

I would say Mamamoo. They were my first GG and I am proud to say they Wrecked my Ult spot from BTS for about a year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro, NASA and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Fine you'll be the one then, since you made my Yooa badge :wimwim:
Don't be sad now :wimwim:
I did all the gif badges for you :wimwim:
and I wasn’t sad, flop
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I did all the gif badges for you :wimwim:
and I wasn’t sad, flop
Do another one then :wimwim:
Good, coz I wasn't ignoring you so no reason to be sad :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro, NASA and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do another one then :wimwim:
Good, coz I wasn't ignoring you so no reason to be sad :sakUwu:
I gladly will :wimwim:
and really. I know you wouldn’t. Was just surprised you didn’t mention me.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I gladly will :wimwim:
and really. I know you wouldn’t. Was just surprised you didn’t mention me.
Help me find a gif too then coz I'm bad at this :wimwim:
Well I just mentioned the 2 people who were directly visible to me then I didn't think it would lead to this :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro, yeji and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Help me find a gif too then coz I'm bad at this :wimwim:
Well I just mentioned the 2 people who were directly visible to me then I didn't think it would lead to this :haylul:
I will gladly help looking for a gif :sanapray:
:haylul: I didn’t even think we would be talking about this for so long tbh
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I will gladly help looking for a gif :sanapray:
:haylul: I didn’t even think we would be talking about this for so long tbh
Well it's settled now :haylul:
Lemme know if you find a good gif, I'll hunt too :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji, NASA and kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread