@all current and former trolls, I need your help (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Apparently if you act like a logical human being ppl think you’re a troll... try that :umjicry:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Obviously you need to state an unpopular opinion within a fandom but that isn't enough to fully get you there, if you act like a smart ass and cocky then you'll likely get people really mad. I've seen fandoms turn on their own people because of that attitude even if the opinion itself isn't even that polarising :wimwim:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Obviously you need to state an unpopular opinion within a fandom but that isn't enough to fully get you there, if you act like a smart ass and cocky then you'll likely get people really mad. I've seen fandoms turn on their own people because of that attitude even if the opinion itself isn't even that polarising :wimwim:
Hmmm I'll take note of that!
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
You mean that you feel pleasure by being evil?

Idk...

Try following @SkinnyJungkook method (in other places of the internet, of course).

-Make threads asking weird questions about pretty girls from dramas, so people will see you as a potential stalker
-Put some polemics here and there, acting like a religious fanatic. And when people says that they doubt your faith, you act like they are insulting you. Then you pretend you are angry with them.
-Make threads asking how to use certain forum features, and say it is all too confusing for the average user. Shame on the tech team, tsk tsk.
-Also be a pervert. Embarrass the other people by saying sexual things about their idols, if you can apply the polemics part here, even better.
-Harass and tease the admins.

I think those are the basics.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Embarrass the other people by saying sexual things about their idols
I do this ANYWAY though! This is the normal me!

But otherwise thank you very much! This is a LOT of help!
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
It's weird, I like being evil, but I get guilty very easily as well!
Oh, you bet I know how it goes lol

Don't let that make you feel bad.

If you feel guilty, at least try being funny while at it, and people will even be entertained.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well I only trolled friends and nice people :wimwim: But I posted creepy messages in their profile walls to freak them out
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
What I call a good troll and how I would act as a troll myself is Yodas troll threads since he makes it about an unpopular opinion, stays just within the rules enough to not get punished and backs it up with facts so people have trouble arguing with it and retaliate emotionally and not logically.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just have fun with it I guess
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I know I get trolled by my friend from the states. But he just likes making people laugh and I respect that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread