- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Help me please, I'm bopping along and then I hear with the teletubbies
What about laa laa?Dipsy is my bias 😂
She can't even sing...overrated. She's the visual for a reason. 😯What about laa laa?![]()
Hey maybe he's doing something importantLove everyone trying to multitask and then theres Baekhyun just chillin
Possible possible, admittedly he seems the most focused cause of itHey maybe he's doing something important![]()
Excuse me but Po is the best oneDipsy is my bias 😂
I'm a solo stan...yeah no.Excuse me but Po is the best one
look at this form. how could you not stan poI'm a solo stan...yeah no.
Idk her proportions are just off..look at this form. how could you not stan po
![]()
but compare the energy Po gives off to DipsyIdk her proportions are just off..