Appreciation ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS CRUSHED (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
JIMIN DID NOT IN FACT TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT TT
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
How did I know that this is what the thread was going to be about? :lisalaugh:

Maybe he will for one of their future performances :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I understand how that can be very upsetting.
I can’t express how hurt I am... the betrayal... why did Jimin do this to me???
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How did I know that this is what the thread was going to be about? :lisalaugh:

Maybe he will for one of their future performances :jenniesmug:
He better or I’ll rip his shirt off myself!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread