Trading All NCT Dream Rares (4 Viewers)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
I'm seeing if I can get you tvxq yunho, he's deck 2 right? You'll be after deck 2 after dara drops right?:dubuthink:
Kinda, I almost have no Deck 2 Rares left is the issue so I'll just have to collect Hwasa casually as there's no point me re-rolling for Deck 2 when I have nothing in it
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Tvxq yunho rare for chenle?
I'll have to decline as TVXQ just doesn't seem to be wanted honestly, I can't even think about 1 person who is actively collecting them
 
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'll have to decline as TVXQ just doesn't seem to be wanted honestly, I can't even think about 1 person who is actively collecting them
@Nina and @OnlyCalB as far as I know

I’ll try to get you smth else:susPepe:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Nina has Yunho already and Cal I'm sure is focused on Red Velvet before anything else in this Rare Batch :pandatea:
Ah when I asked cal he wanted to complete loona before this batch at all:scree:

yeah, Nina has him
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Ah when I asked cal he wanted to complete loona before this batch at all:scree:

yeah, Nina has him
Yeah he is quite behind on Loona so I could see him wanting to go after them first with how long the set has been out
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'll have to decline as TVXQ just doesn't seem to be wanted honestly, I can't even think about 1 person who is actively collecting them
How dare!
:gengarpout:

But yeah for now my focus is on Loona Rare. Only a few more to go.
:pandahappy:

My next focus would be Jennie and Rose rares. Those really aren't going well. As such, I've added non of the new rare batch to my collecting list. My rule of not trading 2 commons for a rare certainly hinders my Rare collecting.
:jenniecry: :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Abeamus and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread