- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
yeah i can see that, maybe you'll like this more thoIt’s a bit too harsh for me but I’ll make sure to keep an eye on ACE I’m the future
I’m supposed to catch up on school for exams but welp there goes that planyeah i can see that, maybe you'll like this more tho
i mean you can listen to it as background music lmaoI’m supposed to catch up on school for exams but welp there goes that plan
![]()
For this comeback they'll go rock, at least that's what it sounds like! I'm really excited for it!Woah, I didn't know they were did rock. I'll definitely look into them. I'm not really a huge rock fan, though.