- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
TW: Please be aware the video might be very upsetting if you are triggered by verbal and physical abuse
It's so upsetting that they have a video and knowing both members directly involved I feel more and more upset since I am even a little bit familiar with the members. I am so sad and angry to see that they would do this to any of those boys, Omega X is a well behaved talented and hardworking group and even if they weren't amazing as it is, they don't deserve this treatment
www.allkpop.com
It's so upsetting that they have a video and knowing both members directly involved I feel more and more upset since I am even a little bit familiar with the members. I am so sad and angry to see that they would do this to any of those boys, Omega X is a well behaved talented and hardworking group and even if they weren't amazing as it is, they don't deserve this treatment
SBS releases video of OMEGA X's CEO allegedly verbally and physically abusing member Jaehan
SBS has released video relating to the abuse allegations made against the CEO of boy group OMEGA X.As previously reported, some mem…