News Alleged video of Omega X's abuse by CEO posted by SBS (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
TW: Please be aware the video might be very upsetting if you are triggered by verbal and physical abuse

It's so upsetting that they have a video and knowing both members directly involved I feel more and more upset since I am even a little bit familiar with the members. I am so sad and angry to see that they would do this to any of those boys, Omega X is a well behaved talented and hardworking group and even if they weren't amazing as it is, they don't deserve this treatment



 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Hopefully, the entire group decides to leave together. And a good label picks them up.

I don't even want to watch the video because it now cements the fact about the CEO being a scumbag.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When he started crying I just wanted to give him a hug.

Something needs to happen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
When he started crying I just wanted to give him a hug.

Something needs to happen.
Hopefully, he presses charges or was encouraged to do so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread