Almost fell down the stairs today (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My brain has this thing where sometimes if I’m not focusing my brain loses track of which step I’ve taken/how far away the platform thing is/which foot is where and if it’s in the right place and so on. Don’t really know why. But today it happened again going down stairs to the subway. I had no idea of my orientation and the stairs pattern and stuff so I ended up falling forwards and had to hop twice, clearing a few steps with each hop. I haven’t been jumping for long with my knee yet and definitely not anywhere close to as far and with such a big drop as today. But it doesn’t hurt so ig I escaped damage this time :coronawimwim:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I tripped 5 times in one hour span lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread