Almost unstanned Jungwon over this (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber โ™ก
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Today I was blessed with these adorable pictures of my love, and I was so happy :pandalove: and then I saw it.
1642447134427.png
1642447252563.png

1642447264976.png
1642447275036.png


He's a straw biter :jenniecry: I HATE STRAW BITERS
1642447390348.png


Is it really so hard to just sip your drink? Why do you feel the need to maul the straw???? If there are any users who chew their straws please explain why


It's only because of my immense love for him that I didn't unstan him immediately :shamesica:
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
โ™ก
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
โ™ก
Gender
Female
Pronouns
โ™ก
Ship
Wreck
I NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK OVER THE TITLE- ๐Ÿ˜ญ I thought he had done smth bad. I was like no, no Juni could not have unstanned such a beautiful being like him
1738BEFD-44A3-43F1-A5B7-50B19019D056.png

Is it really so hard to just sip your drink? Why do you feel the need to maul the straw???? If there are any users who chew their straws please explain why
I could ask the same question towards nail biters:taesip:
Yeah imma straw biter; itโ€™s just a habit ig.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
โ™ก
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
โ™ก
Gender
Female
Pronouns
โ™ก
Ship
Wreck
I'VE BEEN BITING MY NAILS FOR TWELVE YEARS :we_kpopsourcing:
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF ALL THE GERMS AND DIRT INSIDE THOSE NAILS OF YOURS?!?! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF ALL THAT BACTERIA THAT WOULD BE GOING INTO YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM?!?! HOW HUMANS CAN ACT UPON THIS I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND :ankha::ankha:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber โ™ก
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF ALL THE GERMS AND DIRT INSIDE THOSE NAILS OF YOURS?!?! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF ALL THAT BACTERIA THAT WOULD BE GOING INTO YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM?!?! HOW HUMANS CAN ACT UPON THIS I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND :ankha::ankha:
I HAVE VERY CLEAN HANDS OKAY :taeyongdisgust:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Chaeee

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒท
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅ
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Today I was blessed with these adorable pictures of my love, and I was so happy :pandalove: and then I saw it.
1642447134427.png
1642447252563.png

1642447264976.png
1642447275036.png


He's a straw biter :jenniecry: I HATE STRAW BITERS
1642447390348.png


Is it really so hard to just sip your drink? Why do you feel the need to maul the straw???? If there are any users who chew their straws please explain why


It's only because of my immense love for him that I didn't unstan him immediately :shamesica:
I only chew on straws because of my anxiety when I don't take my meds sometimes I would need to chew on something and it would either be something silicone, food or straw like textures
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
i bite it sometimes because of stress ig
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread