Alright Who TF Is Streaming This Flop Song? (2 Viewers)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Sunny Summer is great though. It makes me happy everytime it comes up on my playlist.

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oof

I used to defend this song a lot when it first came out probably because I love my girls too much

But...................................

I really don't like this song at all or at least not as much as their other songs :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

It's not bad. Still catchy but like................. idk lol
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof

I used to defend this song a lot when it first came out probably because I love my girls too much

But...................................

I really don't like this song at all or at least not as much as their other songs :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

It's not bad. Still catchy but like................. idk lol
Say it with me:
"It sucks"
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia and Darkseid
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I love this song!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread