alt account motivation? (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 July 2019
Messages
481
Reactions Received
1,048
Location
Otoh Gunga, Naboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,702
What was your motivation for creating an alt account?

I created this one just to test some of this forum features from another account perspective. After that I just wondered what to do with it. It wasn't until @notthatmarko mentioned games that I got the idea of adopting the behavior of one of my favourite Star Wars characters (yes, I loved Jar Jar since the very beginning). What I do with this account is mostly joking around; not to be taken seriously.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like you. :jenniesmug:

Mine was because I was joking around with another user about their name, so I made an alt with the name I kept mixing up the user with.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What was your motivation for creating an alt account?

I created this one just to test some of this forum features from another account perspective. After that I just wondered what to do with it. It wasn't until @notthatmarko mentioned games that I got the idea of adopting the behavior of one of my favourite Star Wars characters (yes, I loved Jar Jar since the very beginning). What I do with this account is mostly joking around; not to be taken seriously.
So this is cosmic? :susPepe:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Your motivation should be liking all my posts :sanapray:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
There are two main reasons that make me want to make alt accounts (on other forums since my acc here is so new that neither of these reasons apply yet)
1. To try out new aesthetics if my aesthetic is too iconic to change
2. Going undercover to have more freedom on what and where you post without worrying who sees it since it doesn't connect to your online 'identity' as it were
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread