- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I am watching really creepy stories on youtube...
I actually like watching theseIf you get too scared I am always around for hugs <3 :)
Ok when I get scared then you can hug me then. lolI actually like watching these![]()
Ok when I get scared then you can hug me then. lol
As long as you can put up with me blushing and getting really shy.I do![]()
it is really nice, just the feeling after watching these xDI do that sometimes too, just to get the blood pumping
yeah that was awful...![]()
mom come pick me up im scared
well normally I am a sensitive person but recently I just got into those stories xDi don't watch things like that at all but if you're genuinely interested in such stories then i don't really see anything wrong in doing it
how are you even able to watch those kinds of videos? they scare the hell out of me istgyeah that was awful...
well it is not like you were seeing anything xDhow are you even able to watch those kinds of videos? they scare the hell out of me istg
just reading the articles about the junko furuta incident is enough to make me feel the pain she had to go through
same, and that's why i usually avoid reading or watching such stories. when it's in tv shows or movies then i don't mind because i know it's fictional but when it comes to real stories about real people then it's obviously much worse.well normally I am a sensitive person