- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
you're too used to whiteyoure too used to it
i know the true ugliness
you're too used to whiteyoure too used to it
i know the true ugliness
ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE EATINGyou're too used to white![]()
I HAD A PIECE OF TOAST NOW YOUR WANT ME TO EAT THE CRUST TOO SMHARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE EATING
YES! HURRY UPI HAD A PIECE OF TOAST NOW YOUR WANT ME TO EAT THE CRUST TOO SMH
FINE I'LL GO MAKE ANOTHER PIECE SMHYES! HURRY UP
BYEFINE I'LL GO MAKE ANOTHER PIECE SMH
Yes!If you give @Jimimis the angrys you are one of the best kpopsource users
thx <3 <3 <3Yes!You are #1 chahee