Am I really difficult to get along with? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
To be honest, we all know each other online so we really can't tell. My results said that I was hard to get along with and I actually somewhat agree. I don't think the test was 100% accurate, but suspicion plays a huge role in my ability to socialize so it could be similar for your situation as well. If it makes you feel any better the test predicted that I was androgynous.

It's not so much that I can't get along with people, it's more so that I'm just really suspicious of everyone's view of me.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
To be honest, we all know each other online so we really can't tell. My results said that I was hard to get along with and I actually somewhat agree. I don't think the test was 100% accurate, but suspicion plays a huge role in my ability to socialize so it could be similar for your situation as well. If it makes you feel any better the test predicted that I was androgynous.

It's not so much that I can't get along with people, it's more so that I'm just really suspicious of everyone's view of me.
I relate to what you wrote so much :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Mayday
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
dont worry, a quiz cant really tell much about you :sanapray:
I hope so :nekosweat: I don’t want that people think I am not an easy person to get along with:reallysadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Mayday

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
No. But I know sometimes people's online personas are different than they are online. I mean my results said that was decently aggressive as a person but I don't think that shows up in my online presence. I think I come across as very level-headed or I like to think I do but in real life really stupid shit irritates me.

So personally from my experience with you, you don't seem grandiose or manipulative. But also this quiz was also English unless they had a way to translate it and sometimes the wording was even confusing for me-a native speaker...

I wouldn't take the results too seriously honestly...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You are very easy to get along with!
:maheart: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
No. But I know sometimes people's online personas are different than they are online. I mean my results said that was decently aggressive as a person but I don't think that shows up in my online presence. I think I come across as very level-headed or I like to think I do but in real life really stupid shit irritates me.

So personally from my experience with you, you don't seem grandiose or manipulative. But also this quiz was also English unless they had a way to translate it and sometimes the wording was even confusing for me-a native speaker...

I wouldn't take the results too seriously honestly...
I took that test in French though :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread