Am i the only one who find Hwasa and soyeon cringey???? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
People talk about their stage presence but they over react with their expressions to the point where it looks like they are having a seizure....

It doesn't look natural or cute to look at, just makes me uncomfortable. :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and dooh
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think they can be over the top sometimes but only sometimes. its just their performance style I guess.

I guess I'm the type of person who enjoys performers who just ooze charisma without having to try. subtle gestures in performance are really what I like.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
That's just how kpop works, people will think you have no stage presence if you don't show it on your face like how many times do people talk about smiling on stage?
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Hajima
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
gg stans think leaving your mouth open ready for flies to come in is being sexy
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hajima
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I see nothing wrong.

Anyways, kpop is gonna always be about being super expressive. Unless you like watching a performance where they all look like they're going to a funeral.
I am not saying you shouldn't show emotions at all during a performance, you are totally missing the point here, for example Look at Taemin he is expressive without being over the top, it feels more convincing, natural and better to look at.
92fdeec54f9d823990135c59191bd571.gif
tenor (13).gif



Now look at miss Hwasa expressions, she always look out of sync with the rest of her band mates, like she is singing a totally different song and her expressions are over the top like she is trying way too hard, it feels forced. it's just as bad as showing no emotions at all, I am not sure who taught her to act like this on stage or this is her idea of (being unique) even in acting if you overreact your emotions it will be considered a bad performance.
tgZzrpg.gif
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I am not saying you shouldn't show emotions at all during a performance, you are totally missing the point here, for example Look at Taemin he is expressive without being over the top, it feels more convincing, natural and better to look at.
92fdeec54f9d823990135c59191bd571.gif
tenor (13).gif



Now look at miss Hwasa expressions, she always look out of sync with the rest of her band mates, like she is singing a totally different song and her expressions are over the top like she is trying way too hard, it feels forced. it's just as bad as showing no emotions at all, I am not sure who taught her to act like this on stage or this is her idea of (being unique) even in acting if you overreact your emotions it will be considered a bad performance.
tgZzrpg.gif
I'm not really into judging how people express themselves. I still don't see a problem. In fact, the gifs entertain me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread