- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
i will never listen to a gg fan(download the game or you're next)
i will never listen to a gg fan(download the game or you're next)
I'm just a salesperson, I don't even listen to KPOP.i will never listen to a gg fan
you cant sell me anything while there are women in your sig!I'm just a salesperson, I don't even listen to KPOP.
Not my sig. It's Mayah's.you cant sell me anything while there are women in your sig!
What year are you on? And who did you marry?I doooooooo ❤❤❤
Depends on which file lmao. I think one of them is year 3 with Shane? but I have started like 2 others LMAOWhat year are you on? And who did you marry?
Shane? He's so rude though...Depends on which file lmao. I think one of them is year 3 with Shane? but I have started like 2 others LMAO