AMA I'm Drunk (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I believe it was good scotch. I've never had scotch before, but it had a sort of mahogany taste. . . I also had tequila after I posted this AMA and it was in a potion looking bottle. There was a bit of sting, but it wasn't as bad as a lot of people say it is. lol
I cant rmbr wat tequila was like, it was soo looong ago. I rmbr i liked it (except for walking uncomfortably n being drunk till next morning, moreso first bit <especially for getting my friends worried> not so much being drunk till next morning-first time ever, not tat drunk since.

Tho yrs got nauseous drinking wine n threw up. Think i hvnt drank anything since.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
You like U2? What songs?
I like(d) "With or Without You" n "Where The Streets have no name", maybe a few others. But my fave is R.E.M. 90s era. I saw em Monster era when they came here for a concert, So great!! Not sure U2 ever came here tho, Boo!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: scaramouche

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread