- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Ask me anything personal. I will answer anything that doesn't relate to identifiable information.
I've had "feelings" toward the same sex before puberty. But didn't have any understand of sexual attraction.. And when I did I knew I liked boys around 14.When did you start to question your sexuality?
Someone who's at least my height or taller [6 foot] and uber masculine.Do you have ideal type
That's hard... I was watching both of them when I was 5 years old. But Charmed because I watched it regularly since season 4-8.. And I was completely enamored with the Book of Shadows to the point that I would try to replicate it when I was a child... And now you can buy a replica online... Ah the irony.Buffy or Charmed?
Prue all the way. Especially in season 3. She can be neurotic, head strong, bossy, a perfectionist, and self-sacrificing... All traits that I have. But I have really favored her since I was a kid, so...Piper, Prue or Phoebe
I didn't really watch Hercules that much other than when he had a cameo on Xena.. but Hercules. Angel is cool, but I connected more with Hercules. Angel just seems to be this brooding mess and I have some problems with him in S2 & 3..Hercules (Sorbo) or Angel(Boreanaz)?
Honestly, the only questions I would be hesitant about is those about Religion and Politics. But thats because my political opinions are not popular and probably might make people angry. lol... And I don't think anyone else on KS is Catholic [maybe @eclipsoul because she's from Poland] and am not sure anyone [other than Catholics] would care to talk about Catholicism.Trying to start with lightening the mood questions, im nvr sure how to handle/ask such questions.
I think Giles n Jenny Calendar (the computer spells compiled/programmed) put me off Huge Spell Books on magic tv shows, too much could go wrong.That's hard... I was watching both of them when I was 5 years old. But Charmed because I watched it regularly since season 4-8.. And I was completely enamored with the Book of Shadows to the point that I would try to replicate it when I was a child... And now you can buy a replica online... Ah the irony.
Buffy >> Charmed for me, but Piper{strangely i thot she was on Party of 5 or my so called life-Claire Danes/Neve Campbell n Holly Combs were faves of mine}Prue all the way. Especially in season 3. She can be neurotic, head strong, bossy, a perfectionist, and self-sacrificing... All traits that I have. But I have really favored her since I was a kid, so...
I only put hercules cos he was the forerunner/his series started Xena on her spinoff n begat the Ladies kickass tv shpw of the mid/late 90s, i found tat show to be cheesy fun.I didn't really watch Hercules that much other than when he had a cameo on Xena.. but Hercules. Angel is cool, but I connected more with Hercules. Angel just seems to be this brooding mess and I have some problems with him in S2 & 3..
I wouldnt mind if its f2f n i know/comfortable with who im talking with, or sthg like tat. But im more of reader than discussor on anything but pop culture/comics/tv/movies anyway. Cheers, JPHonestly, the only questions I would be hesitant about is those about Religion and Politics. But thats because my political opinions are not popular and probably might make people angry. lol... And I don't think anyone else on KS is Catholic [maybe @eclipsoul because she's from Poland] and am not sure anyone [other than Catholics] would care to talk about Catholicism.![]()